Water electrolysis treatment causes three important changes in water chemistry:
1. Change the water ORP value
- Electrolysis changes the ORP value of tap water from + 500mV to -150 ~ -800mv.
- Alkaline water carries a small negative static charge (excess electrons).
- Negative ORP water is a powerful antioxidant that helps cleanse the body and neutralizes harmful free radicals that are associated with aging and health problems.
2. Change of water pH value
- Alkaline water helps balance body chemistry and maintains an optimal pH level. Drinking alkaline water improves the body's ability to buffer acids and flush acid residues.
- The pH level of tissues, body fluids and organs is strictly regulated. The body maintains a pH of around 7.35 -7.45. Enzymes and other proteins work properly in this optimal pH range. The acidifying foods in our diet such as meat, starches, sugars, alcohols and other processed products as well as the influence of the environment can disturb the pH balance in this optimal range. The body uses a lot of energy to maintain the pH in the optimal range. Most importantly, it relies on the high pH of liquids, such as water, which act as solvents to neutralize acid residues. It also uses electrolytes such as sodium, calcium and potassium buffers to bind acids, which are then removed in the urine. But some of the methods used to adjust the pH can have negative effects in the long run. People with acidified organisms usually have a weaker immune system, there may be general deterioration of physical and emotional condition, tension and anxiety, poor metabolism, weaker excretion system and tendency to constipation. Acidification of the body increases the susceptibility to diseases such as hepatitis, cancer, paralysis, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, nervousness and others.
- Regular drinking of alkaline water helps restore our optimal pH balance. Alkaline water also contains many beneficial mineral ions such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and other beneficial trace minerals. These electrolytes carry a negative charge that improves absorption in the body.
3. Temporary change in the molecular structures of water
- Promotes better hydration
- The bonds between water molecules are fragmentary and the particle size becomes smaller. Smaller particle size allows better absorption by the body. This promotes better hydration and faster regeneration of the body.
Where does the water electrolysis technique come from?
The information from which to start explaining the origin of alkaline H2O in Europe is the fact that - contrary to common opinions - an alkaline water ionizer is not an innovative, modern invention. The technique of ionizing water appeared as a natural consequence of the discovery of the phenomenon of electrolysis in 1800 by an English chemist - Michael Faraday. Alkaline water is the fruit of a further development of research on the use of the process that chemicals undergo under the influence of external voltage supplied by electricity.
The first professional alkaline water ionizers were created in the late nineteenth century thanks to Japanese scientists dealing with research on the possible application of electrolysis for the broadly understood needs of our species. They used this phenomenon to change the base structure of individual water droplets. The technique of their devices is an imitation of processes that occur naturally in nature. An example of such biological H2O electrolysis is how the surface of rocks with low electron exchange capacity affects the water that flows through it.
Alkaline water ionizer based on this type of phenomenon reduces the density of H2O molecules in the droplet structure, which allows them to be better absorbed within the human body. Thanks to this "micro-concentration" of molecules, ionized water obtains many unique and extremely valuable health properties. Among them is, among others increasing the effectiveness of the immune system, as well as better physical and mental fitness.
It would seem that the difference in the concentration of molecules between tap water and that coming from the alkaline water ionizer is not significant. In practice, however, alkaline H2O allows you to obtain all the above-mentioned medicinal features, so that at the moment it is widely used not only by Japanese private users and local health fingers, but also spreads faster and faster within European countries.
Where did the water ionizer come from?
Scientific research has shown significant health and strengthening benefits thanks to daily drinking of alkaline water. This water has an antioxidant effect. Ionizing water also results in a reduced size of the water molecule and a decrease in its surface tension.
The first important information regarding the origin of this type of equipment is the fact that, contrary to popular belief, they are not based on the recently discovered healing properties of water. The H2O ionization technique has a long-standing and historically documented past. Its beginning can be determined by the moment when Michael Faraday - a chemist from England - discovered the phenomenon of electrolysis (1800), which is the main process that is needed to obtain alkaline water. Over the next years, research was developed so that machines using the properties of electrolysis could be created at the beginning of the 20th century, and soon after - the first water ionizers developed by Japanese scientists and engineers.
The devices imitate natural processes. In their case, electricity is used to reorganize the H2O structure, as is the case with water running through rock structures characterized by so-called low redox potential, i.e. the ability to donate or receive electrons.
This revolutionary discovery can today, with the professional water ionizer , achieve amazing results. Among the most important advantages of alkaline water obtained thanks to them are greater muscle performance, improved brain efficiency and strengthening of the body's resistance to diseases and various diseases.
The secret to all of the above-mentioned properties is hidden in the lower than in the case of tap water grouping of H2O molecules within single drops. It's so-called "Micro-concentration" of water molecules translates directly into its better absorption by the human body, and thus - a much greater intensity of its moisturizing. This seemingly small difference between alkaline and generally available water has caused that now water ionizer is a common device in almost every Japanese hospital and on average every fifth household.